theWaterCoolerChapel

.................................................................................................................

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Faith...

WOW. I'm in a trance of some sorts while I ponder the levels of faith. I see how far I have come but I can or cant see how deep I could really go. I mean if i saw how deep faith can go then it would have an end that's not attainable yet. but... there is a level  I want to be at though I don't know what level that truly is.

Jesus did not have faith... He was Faith. He spoke what was absolute with ZERO doubt but 100% I AM.

i said this awhile back and i still believe but maybe more now... God has more faith in us then we have in Him.

I'm going to meditate now on the substance of things hoped for...

No comments:

Post a Comment