theWaterCoolerChapel

.................................................................................................................

Thursday, April 22, 2010

a mid-week blog that keeps stirring my thoughts, my heart, my soul and my reasoning for waking up to Life everyday...

"Hip-hop has always been a culture with competition and a bit of braggadocio. However, I love that behind all of it there is still a sense of community. I used to joke that the only problem with people is that their only human. On the serious tip though, people are people and are worth being treated as and treating others as a valuable and real person. So whether we are a Kanye West fan or a Taylor Swift fan, a gangsta or a hipster, a kid in the new school or a head from the old, or not even someone who likes hip-hop, remember they have the hopes, hurts, needs, wants, flaws and perfections like we do. Being humane to all human beings. It isn’t always easy, but we should try." the Ingloriuos Pastor


No comments:

Post a Comment